Posts tagged: envelope
click here for the print-ready pattern.
or print this template on green, then cut:
- two circles on white + two smaller circles on black for the eyes
- two small ovals on yellow
- two hands on green
draw the mouth with your sharpies.
cut the upper corners of the envelope to have rounded edges like the one in the picture.
coming up: owl envelope pattern.
- one heart shape on white (cut the bottom part) for the face.
- one oval on white for the body
- two circles on pink for the cheeks
- two smaller circles on black for the eyes (or just draw them)
- one diamond on orange for the beak
- two tulip shape on orange for the feet.
easy peasy! just be careful when pasting the face and the body on. make sure they align well.
as promised, here’s the pattern for chick envelope for you to download and print.
or print this template on yellow paper, then cut:
- one heart on red
- one diamond on orange
- two wings on orange
- two circles on pink
- two smaller circles on black (or just draw them on the envelope) for the eyes
*coming up tomorrow: penguin envelope pattern
sorry for not posting yesterday. i’d love to make up for it by sharing two patterns today. but, ehm, we’ll see..
for now, you can download elmo envelope pattern here.
and if you fancy the collage one, it’s quite easy to make. just print this template on red paper, then cut:
-two circles on white
-two smaller circles on black (or again, just draw black circles on the white ones)
- one circle on orange
-one crescent on black
om nom nom nom nom.. it’s time for cookie monster.
- 2 circles on white paper for the eyes
- 2 smaller circles on black for the eyeballs (or just draw them on the white circles).
-one crescent on black for the mouth.
- one circle on light brown for the cookie, and don’t forget to draw the chocolate chips.
ready for assembly!
ied is coming soon, and for the kids it’s pretty much like halloween, but it’s all treats. no tricks, and sans the costumes. and these kids, i believe, have a good network in which they inform each other which family gives large amount of money or fancy foods/drinks. not long after you give 5000 IDR to each kid (that’s quite generous, the standard is 1000-2000 IDR), their friends will raid your house.
this year i’m preparing some envelopes for the money, and sell some to my friends ;) there are 6 designs (panda, owl, elmo, cookie monster, chicken, and penguin). the ones i made are collage envelopes, using color papers. but to spare you the hassle, i’ll be giving out the print-ready ones. and i’ll be sharing one design each day, starting from today.
for today, it’s panda!